Looking for a Guide to Login in 10.0.0.1 IP address? Here is Guide to logging in to your wifi router via a 10.0.0.1 IP address. If you are using Wifi router of Cisco, SMC, Technicolor, Airlink101, intelbras, Netcomm, Belkin, I-Connect, Alfa or Alfa Network brands then you need to use this (10.0.0.1) IP address to access your admin. panel.
How to Login to 10.0.0.1?
- To Log in to 10.0.0.1, you need to open the Web Browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
- Enter http://10.0.0.1 in your web browser and Hit Enter.
- On your Screen, you see the username and password box to enter into the admin panel of 10.0.0.1.
- After entering the correct username and password (For 10.0.0.1), you can see the admin panel.
- You can check the default login username and password below and the FAQ related to 10.0.0.1.
Default Login User name and Passwords for 10.0.0.1
|Default Username||Default Password|
|admin||<Check Back Side of Router>|
FAQs Related to 10.0.0.1
I am not able to login in 10.0.0.1, What to do?
You can check and Try the above-mentioned default Username and Password for 10.0.0.1 to login to your Wiri Routers Admin panel.
What to do if no login screen appears via http://10.0.0.1?
If no login screen comes after htting http://10.0.0.1, then you need to check if you are using correct IP address, you can check the correct IP address on the back side of your Wifi Router.
How to Change Password for 10.0.0.1?
To Change Password for your Wifi Router of Cisco, SMC, Technicolor, Airlink101, intelbras, Netcomm, Belkin, I-Connect, Alfa or Alfa Network brands, then you need to open the Admin panel on a web browser and go to Change Password to change your wifi router password.
Also, Check For Others:-